I am currently at full capacity with clients and cannot take on more at this time.
Understanding and learning to work within the progress-plateau cycle is the key to walking a path of mastery and can be applied to many aspects of our life for long-term success.
Just as we all have our own unique way of responding to difficulties, each of us must find our own way of pushing through the inevitable plateaus, and value them for the important role they play in our Work.
The fundamental difference between those who experience success and those who fail is the ability to persist through the difficult times when we most want to give up.
Walking a path of mastery has been a key component in my personal approach to life and my style of coaching.
* Listening longer and more deeply without giving direction or advice
* Trusting that people can work out most situations on their own if they have a safe place to express themselves
* Revealing the limiting perspective that is shaping our thinking and actions
* Gaining new levels of clarity that will lead to action
* Observing our own thinking or having it reflected back to us
* Asking questions that spur new thinking and options
* Partnering with another person, because no matter how good we are alone, we are better working within a supportive relationship
My success as a coach is dependent purely on the success of my clients. Cliché, perhaps, but this idea is the base upon which I build my practice. Coaches are a dime a dozen these days, so the only way to truly stand out is to be committed to those who have chosen to work with me. I want you to succeed. I want you to find happiness in your life.
Most importantly I believe in YOU. I am not here to fix you. Despite how down you may feel about yourself, despite how frustratingly bleak things can sometimes seem, I truly believe that you have what it takes to transcend your limitations and further yourself. Situations will always change and we can all improve, but you are not broken.
As we co-create the coaching relationship I’ll provide the tools and support to remove obstacles and facilitate change. We’ll do this together – as a team.